Have you always had a passion for taking pictures and thought about getting the proper photography training?
Photography is much more than simply taking a photo with your camera. There is a lot of technique and knowledge you need to know to perfectly capture moments.
This beginner course on photography will walk you through step by step every aspect you need to know to start improving your photography skills and potentially have your own photography business.
Ingred Shine has been a professional photographer and photography teacher for over 22 years. She’ll serve as your guide through improving your photography skills.
Here’s what will be covered in this course:
- Basics of Cameras
- Basics of Photography
- Point and Shoot Cameras
- Retouring Pictures on the Camera
- Image Size and Resolution
- DSLR Cameras
- How to Properly Take a Picture
- White Balance and Noise
- Camera Menu and Settings
- Retouring, Exposure and More
- iPhone Cameras
- Focus, Brightness, Flash and Filters
- The Exposure Triangle – Aperature, Shutter and ISO
- Manual Shooting
- Shooting Techniques and Lenses
- Framing and Posing
- Objects of Interest and Perspective
- Rule of Thirds
- Depth of Field
- Lighting and Time of Day